Kitchen faucets play an important role in the overall look and feel of your space. They add function to your kitchen, but they also contribute to its character. There are many unique types of faucets available on the market, which is why it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with all the options.
When it’s time to get new ones for your kitchen, be sure to keep this list from Handyman Connection® of Mountain View to help you narrow down on your decision.
- Pull-Out Faucets – They are most popular among restaurants and other food establishments. This is because their efficient and movable nozzle allows users to wash kitchen items without hassle. They also make cleaning the entire sink a lot easier due to the flexibility of their head and spray mechanism.
- Pull-Down Faucets – Similar to pull out faucets, they come with one handle that allows you to regulate water flow with one hand. They have a downwards fluid movement, making them ideal for homeowners with big, deep sinks.
- Motion Detection Faucets – One of the most innovative faucet types today, motion detector faucets look sleek and stunning. They also have more advanced functions than other regular faucet types. Since you simply need to place your hand under the faucet head to make this type work, motion detection faucets are quickly becoming a staple among different homes in the country.
- Wall-Mount Faucets – Their structure and placement give them a very classy look. As they are mounted to the wall, they offer a more pleasant cleaning experience when trying to clean the sink area. Apart from the kitchen, they are also common in bathroom spaces.
- Centerset Faucets – For this faucet type, the spout and handles go together on a single base. Centerset faucets have three holes: one at the center of the spout and one on each side for the hot and cold handles. Compared with other types, they are more cost-effective and easier to install.
If you need help choosing or installing a new faucet for your kitchen, you can contact our professionals at Handyman Connection of Mountain View. We have the skills and expertise to help you with this project. To get started, call us at (650) 695-1400 or complete our form. We look forward to working with you!